Friday, March 23, 2007

Protect your blonde color this summer!

If you are like me and pay to be blonde...be sure to get your money's worth by protecting it and keeping your color this summer!

When doing Extreme Makeover on ABC, my hair dresser told me:

1) Only wash your hair every 2-3 days. It's not a hard change to make. I've been doing every other hair washing days 4 years now. It just becomes automatic.

2) Don't straighten your hair everyday. Typically, I will straighten it the first day and pull it up on the 2nd day.

3) Before you jump in that pool or lake, put a layer of conditioner in your hair!
By doing so, the chlorine has a harder time getting to your hair, turning it that awful green color. >:(

If you're anything like me, I get in and out of the water several times. I recommend putting more conditioner in your hair each time you get out to lay in the sun. I never hit the pool or ocean without my Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner. It's easy to travel with and use anywhere!

No comments: